Saturday, March 10, 2007

SPRING AHEAD :)

REMEMBER TO:
SPRING YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD TONIGHT :)

Mark is at the Florida Bible Camp meeting up with all of the DRT coordinators.
Mark and Jimmy will be bringing one of the tool trailers and our RV and heading to Enterprise, AL today.
Marge, Mike, Bob, Bill and Duane will be heading to New Orleans to begin the work camp at Hickory Knolls.
I am still in Ohio. I am coordinating volunteers by phone from here so I can be here with my grandson when he has surgery on Monday. My plans are to then leave for Central Florida to check on things there and to take the supplies that have been collected. From there I will head to Enterprise, AL.

I hope you are planning on coming to work with us in Alabama, we need you. If you are willing to volunteer, please email or call.
disasterrelief@hotmail.com
or call Laura at: 937-308-2259

No comments: