Wednesday, February 21, 2007

WINTERFEST -- AWESOME!!

WINTERFEST IN GATLINBURG -- What an awesome weekend!!
Parents you can be very proud of your teens!!
Mark and I were thrilled to see so many of you that we have met and worked with over the past few years!! Thanks for stopping by our booth to say hello and give us a hug!! :)

You know....there are so many things about the disaster relief ministry that just keeps drawing me closer and closer to GOD. As I meet you and see the example you are, as I see your love for our Lord and Saviour it draws me closer to GOD. I may have 15 years experience in disaster relief and this may be your first relief effort.....but what I've learned from you about about HIS Word....or about Compassion....or ...and the list can go on and on.....That's the way it is, isn't it? We teach by example.....and we learn by listening.....We give a cup of water in HIS name.....

If you haven't received an email with a Central Florida update, check back here. If you would like to receive email updates, please go to our website to sign up for the updates at: http://www.churchesofchristdrt.org



No comments: