Friday, March 26, 2010

I talked to Harry this morning. They took Shirley to the hospital last night. Shirley's tumor is malignant and the doctors are telling them there is nothing they can do except to try to make her comfortable. Please continue to pray for Shirley and Harry. Remember.....it is HIM that can do immeasurably more than than all we ask or imagine. Eph. 3:20



I'm currently at the Tulsa Soul-Winning Workshop with the DRT exhibit. GOD brings the most awesome people into my life. Whether you stopped by the booth to talk to me.... volunteered with me at a disaster.....allowed me to work for you in a disaster....called me....prayed for me.....or are a friend from long ago that came back into my life...... Please know that I am so blessed to know you and thank GOD for you!

As you know....DRT is currently working in Haiti. I've had many people stop by the booth to see if medical volunteers are the only volunteers we are accepting in Haiti.. NO.... we need YOU!! We do need medical personnel, especially doctors but we also need any and all volunteers.

We are working on finishing the security wall.... setting up the orphanage...setting up the school....running medical clinics....distributing supplies....teaching the Love of Christ..... YES... We need you! Please register to volunteer on the DRT website.

No comments: