Monday, August 21, 2006

My Request of You and a Surprise for Mark

I have a special request to ask of you :)

August 29 is the birthday of the Love of my Life, the man I adore, my husband. I have nothing special planned for his birthday, for one........because it falls smack dab in the height of hurricane season and we never know where we're going to be, and two...because this year it happens to fall one day after the birth of our 5th grandchild (yes I really do know he's going to be born the 28th, it's a scheduled C-section) It isn't that I'm privy to special info :)

Anyway.....for my request.....I know this is short notice, however.......my request is to get as many of our dear friends (those we've met and even those we've yet to meet) to send him a birthday card.
Birthday Card This will be a huge surprise to him! Birthday Surprise Party How do I know that?!?!? Well.....I've asked him to read my blog and so far I don't think it has happened (of course if he had, he may have made me go offline by now Open Mouth ).....he just isn't into computers, not that he wouldn't like to be, he is just more "hands on" if you know what I mean.

Thank you for helping me celebrate his birthday this way even though we may not be in the same town or state we can still be together in spirit and thought. AND....Don't worry if it's a little late getting here, it will still mean just as much to him.
Smile


Here is the address:

Mark Cremeans
5745 Belmar Dr.
Huber Heights, Ohio 45424




Later in the week I will be posting a picture of the new mobile kitchen unit---
GOD IS BLESSING THIS MINISTRY TREMENDOUSLY!!

**Thank you for your responses to our request for a semi driver. Our semi trailer arrived in Troy, Ohio this morning.








No comments: