Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wow

This trip has been life changing. God is so awesome and I have been so blessed by being here. I am sad to say we are leaving tomorrow (Wed.) and pray that my next trip down here will be very soon. I have been so encouraged by Mark,Laura,Ashley,Mike, and last but most definitely not least Ms. Marge. Though I have been here less than 150 hours each of them have made a tremendous impact on me and I am thankful to God that they have dedicated themselves to this work. No words can describe or begin to grasp how I feel. I have learned so much and pray that this is only the beginning. It was also a blessing to meet other volunteers/christians from other areas. I was very blessed to meet Brother and sister Blackwell from the Cox Blv. congregation. Most people say "it's a small world" but I'd like to think that "it's just a big family." I love you all and am so thankful to be in the body of Christ. Thank you very much and God bless. Daniel 12:3

"till we meet again God be with you"

S.Grace Rogers

No comments: