Wednesday, September 21, 2005

THROUGH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

I'm sitting here at the Pensacola airport awaiting my flight back to Dayton, Ohio to be with our daughter and son-in-law while our grandson "Hunter" has surgery. I just keep thinking about what the people in Texas are going to be experiencing in a couple of days when Hurricane Rita blows through. It's hard to even put all that I'm feeling into words. These people are going to be needing so much help and yet all those in Alabama, Mississippi and Louisanna are just now beginning to come back to see the devastation at their homes. It can be overwhelming if we only look at what "we" can do to help. But you know, through GOD all things are possible. As long as we keep GOD first and keep HIM our main focus, we can all get through this. Yes, there will be alot of work to do, and yes we will all spend endless hours doing it. But our main focus is to show and teach as many as we can the LOVE OF OUR LORD through disaster relief. I can't even begin to know what those that have lost everything are going through I've personally never gone through it, but I do know that with GOD, ALL things are possible.

Please keep all those in the path of Hurricane Rita in your prayers and please also consider helping whether through volunteering or sending donations of supplies or money. Please also keep those of us that are working side by side with those who've lost everything to remember our main focus.....HIM and that we will allow GOD to work through us.

I will be arriving Lord-Willing back in Mobile on Monday, unless I'm called to Texas earlier. I will be in contact with Mark and will keep updating this blog while I'm gone.

No comments: